Description: FentanylSolution.org is looking for motivated individuals to join our team as volunteers. As a volunteer, you’ll work alongside our staff to help support our mission of combating illicit fentanyl and raising awareness about the dangers of opioid use. Your responsibilities will vary depending on your skills and interests, but could include assisting with fundraising efforts, office tasks, event planning, or other duties as needed. We’ll work with you to identify your strengths and help you find a role that’s a good fit for your skills and interests.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Passion for social change and a willingness to learn
- Dependable and reliable
- Opportunity to make a positive impact in your community
- Make new friends
- Chance to develop new skills and gain experience in the nonprofit sector
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
If you’re interested in joining our team as a volunteer, please send your resume and a brief statement of interest to our volunteer coordinator. We look forward to hearing from you!