Use of the Site
1. The Site is intended for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
2. All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of FentanylSolution.org or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on any of the content on the Site without the express written consent of FentanylSolution.org.
Links to Third-Party Sites
3. The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. FentanylSolution.org does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that FentanylSolution.org is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Disclaimer of Warranties
4. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. FentanylSolution.org makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
5. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, FentanylSolution.org will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site.
6. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FentanylSolution.org, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or in connection with your use of the Site or any violation of these Terms.
Governing Law and Venue
7. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any action arising out of or relating to these Terms will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Orange County, CA, and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Changes to the Terms
8. FentanylSolution.org reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Site following any such change will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.
9. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact FentanylSolution.org at info@FentanylSolution.org.