Petition Signature Gatherer
Help Us Increase Criminal Penalties For Drug Traffickers Of Fentanyl!
Title: Volunteer Petition Gatherer
Petitioning Locations: Various Cities, California
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers to help us collect signatures for a petition to increase criminal penalties for drug traffickers of fentanyl. Fentanyl is a highly dangerous and addictive drug that has caused devastating harm to many individuals and families in our state. The volunteer petition gatherer will be responsible for approaching registered voters and asking them to sign our petition to support this important cause. This is an unpaid, volunteer position that will require a commitment of several hours per week.
- Educate members of the public through conversations about the dangers of fentanyl and the importance of increasing criminal penalties for its traffickers
- Explain the details of the petition, including its purpose and goals
- Answer any questions that potential signers may have about the petition
- Collect signatures from interested individuals who support our cause
- Maintain accurate records of the number of signatures collected
- Attend occasional training and strategy sessions to improve petition gathering skills
- Work collaboratively with other volunteers and staff to achieve our petition goals
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with a diverse range of individuals
- Passion for our cause and a belief in the importance of increasing criminal penalties for fentanyl traffickers
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Willingness to commit several hours per week to the position
- Ability to maintain accurate records of signatures collected
- Ability to work collaboratively with other volunteers and staff
- The opportunity to make a tangible difference in our community by supporting an important cause
- Valuable experience in community outreach, advocacy, and grassroots organizing
- The chance to meet and work with other dedicated volunteers and staff
- Training and mentorship to improve petition gathering skills
Please note that we do not have a specific time or place for the event at this time, but we need an army of volunteers to sign up and help us achieve our petition goals.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to help us increase criminal penalties for drug traffickers of fentanyl, please apply by sending us your resume and a brief statement about why you’re interested in the position. We are currently collecting names of those who are interested and will reach out to you with more information as it becomes available. Please also share this opportunity with anyone who may be interested in volunteering for this important cause. Thank you for your interest in supporting our community!