INTERN: Social Media
Job Summary: We are seeking a motivated and creative social media intern to support our digital marketing team. This is a hybrid position, which means the intern will work both remotely and on-site at our office. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and digital marketing, strong communication skills, and a willingness to learn.
- Assist with creating and scheduling social media content across various platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Monitor social media channels and engage with followers, responding to comments and messages
- Conduct social media research to stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to develop and execute social media campaigns
- Track and analyze social media metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas for improvement
- Provide support for other digital marketing initiatives as needed
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms and trends
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other graphic design tools is a plus
This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule. The intern will work a total of 20 hours per week, with the possibility of extending the internship based on performance and business needs.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant social media handles or portfolios. We look forward to hearing from you!